What is Altair HyperLife?
HyperLife is an easy-to-learn fatigue analysis software developed on a solver-neutral framework. It provides a comprehensive toolset for durability analysis, directly interfacing with all the major finite element analysis (FEA) results files. With an embedded material library, HyperLife enables prediction of fatigue life under repetitive loadings experienced in a wide range of industrial applications.
Leveraging the new, extremely user-friendly HyperWorks X framework, the new release features:
- Easy to learn and easy to use graphical interface to perform fatigue life predictions.
- Solver neutral framework interfacing leading FEA results data.
- Embedded material database.
- Specialty module to perform simultaneous fatigue analysis on base material and welded joints according to numerous design codes and guidelines.*
- Customizable environment to add new or in-house functionality.*
*Beta version in the Altair HyperWorks 2019 release.
HyperLife Overview Video